A deep-dive into creative financing strategies like owner financing, wrap financing, subject to, lease-options, lease-purchases, rent to own, lease to own, agreement for deed, contract for deed and loan assumptions in Visalia, California.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the creative financing strategies are and how to do them plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how creative financing strategies perform toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our creative financing modeling (and other real estate investing strategies) for Visalia, California:
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
This class was recorded to give investors a solid overview of creative financing real estate investing strategies and how they compares to other strategies like traditional buy and hold, Nomad™, house hacking, BRRRR and flipping properties.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- The Ultimate Financial Independence Retire Early Budget - A class and downloadable spreadsheet for creating your own Ultimate FIRE Budget.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.